Special offer for veterans and participants in the Great Patriotic War
As we approach the 70th anniversary of Victory in Great Patriotic War, the airline ORENAIR is ready to offer the veterans and participants in the Great Patriotic War the possibility of free transportation on its regular flights during the period from May 1, 2015 till May 15, 2015.
The offer is valid for flights from Orenburg to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Dushanbe, Khujand, from Moscow to Sochi and Simferopol as well as flights from Orsk to Moscow.
The free flight is offered to the following categories of passengers:
- World War II veterans;
- World War II veterans with the Medal for Victory over Germany or Medal for Victory over Japan;
- Persons with the Medal “For the Defense of Leningrad” or who have been awarded the “Resident of Blockaded Leningrad” badge;
- World War II disabled veterans (1941-1945) of group 1, 2, 3;
- Minor prisoners of Nazi concentration camps;
- War workers;
- Veterans of combat operations on other territories;
- Heroes of the Russian Federation;
- Heroes of socialist labor and full cavaliers of the Order of Labor Glory;
- Heroes of the Soviet Union and full cavaliers of the Order of Glory.
The accompanying persons are offered 50% discount on economy class fare. The ticket sales will start at the air ticket offices in the cities of departure from March 17, 2015 and finish on May 15, 2015. The issuance of ticket is subject to the presentation of relevant documents.